Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blessing Day.


Kennadi was blessed on November 4th by her daddy. We blessed her up in Tremonton in my parent’s ward. We figured since both of our families lived up that way it would be easier for us to go to them instead of all of them come to us. Plus I wasn’t sure we would fit everyone in our apartment for the luncheon afterward. We were incredibly fortunate to have so much family and friends come and support us.

I was really worried how Kennadi would behave during the blessing. I should have known better though because Kennadi was a little angel. I have been very lucky to have such an easy going baby! Kennadi was bright-eyed and happy during the whole blessing and as soon as it was done she fell right to sleep. She hardly even fussed afterwards when she was passed from person to person and had a million camera flashes in her face. Kennadi wore the same dress I was blessed in and looked pretty darn adorable if I do say so myself. Look for yourself...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...