Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Love.

In 2007 my life changed, I met a boy, unlike any other.
I could talk to him forever & never get bored.
I could tell him anything & never be judged.
He became my best friend, my boyfriend, my true love.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and now 2011
I spent all of my time falling in love with this boy.
Getting to know him on different levels.
Finding out more about him, as well as myself.
Being completely comfortable around him without having to work at it.
Seeing the world through different eyes.
Learning about love.
Feeling emotions I had never felt before.
Caring about someone else more than myself.
Realizing I would do anything in the world to see him happy.
It wasn't always perfect but no matter what, it was always worth it.
I wouldn't change anything.
He encourages me.
He believes in me.
He reminds me constantly that we are meant for each other.
& what we have is real.
And everyday we are just that much closer to what we've been waiting for.
And someday, soon, we will be living our dream.

That someday soon just happens to be this summer. July 29th to be exact. Thats right, I am engaged. I couldn't be more excited or happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...