Sunday, May 25, 2014

Austin's Graduation.

Austin did it! He is a graduated man! Austin graduated from Utah Valley University with a degree in Construction Management. I am so proud of him! While he was doing school, he also somehow managed to worked full time and juggle family life and an internship. I am still amazed at how he did it all! Austin chose not to walk or participate in any graduation festivities. I won't complain though, I wasn't really looking forward to sitting through a graduation ceremony. We celebrated our own way in California instead! 

Austin is now working at Alpine Homes in South Salt Lake County. I never thought he would leave Huish's but this amazing opportunity came up that he just couldn't pass up. He is working as Alpine Home's warranty/new home owner orientation/property manager guy. There is great potential to move up in the company which is what he is most excited for! I must say now that we are both done with school, we are really happy with where we are at!
The obligatory last day of school pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...