Friday, August 3, 2012

Pregnancy.

Backaches.  Swollen feet.  Emotional train wreck.  Lack of sleep.  Zero energy.  Cravings.  Endless potty trips.
Growing a baby is hard work!

In all reality though, I can't complain too much. I have had a super easy pregnancy. Austin always teases me and says I am healthier now that I am pregnant then I was before. I never had to suffer through any morning sickness. I never had any food aversions. I never was super uncomfortable until recently. Now I just can't wait to get this little girl out of me!

I am officially 34 weeks pregnant. At my last doctors appointment I was measuring 37-38 weeks though. This means that this baby is going to be chubby, going to make her arrival early, or is just positioned super awkward. My next appointment I will more than likely get an ultrasound and see what the status is. Honestly, I wouldn't be one bit disappointed if she had to make her arrival a week or two early. Just not too early though, I have procrastinated and still have a lot of baby shopping and nursery decorating to do!

Here are some pics of the babe at our 20 week ultrasound...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...