Friday, August 24, 2012

Baby Shower.

I have been overwhelmed with all the love and support everyone has shown me and the babe. I was fortunate enough to have three baby showers thrown for me. My mom decided to throw me a shower up in Tremonton for all my friends up there. My mom is quite the host and went beyond anything i expected or anticipated.


 Next, my lovely co-workers threw me a shower. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to document the event. The shower was fabulous though filled with lots of cute baby clothes and Cafe Rio. Finally, I had another shower down in Spanish Fork for all my Utah Valley friends and family. My bestie Markel and my Aunt Lorie were the masterminds behind this shower. I  felt spoiled rotten with all the gifts I received. Poor Kennadi is going to be brainwashed early with all the BYU and Utah Jazz gear I acquired throughout the showers. 



Thanks to all the family and friends who came and supported us! It really means a lot to have so many generous and supportive people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...