Friday, May 18, 2012

Carnival Inspiration.

I have been begging Austin to take me on a trip since we got home from our honeymoon. Austin was either getting really sick of my constant begging or just knew we probably wouldn't get to go on a vacation for a long time because he finally agreed to take me on a cruise. We sailed on the Carnival Inspiration with Aubrey and Trey through Baja Mexico. Although the weather was a bit uncooperative it was still a blast. For me, some highlights of the cruise included the endless food. My doctor ordered me to gain some weight so I took advantage of this opportunity. I am pretty sure all 11 pounds I gained was straight french fries and bananas. I also loved waking up in the morning to dolphins swimming below our window, finding the perfect little baby poncho in Mexico, and relaxing by the pool (minus the getting burnt to a crisp part). Here are some more highlights of the trip....
Aubrey, Trey, & Austin Hot Tubbing
 Catalina Island
 Playing in the beach
 Austin was the only brave one to try the waterslide. I was so proud! :)
 Like i said, I LOVED the food.
 Dinner in the Dining Room

On the Carnival Inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Fun Fun Fun! Looks like you had lots of great times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...