Monday, October 11, 2010

SCHOOL!!

So....school sucks. The end.

just kidding. But seriously, I swear all I do with my life is go to school, go to work, do homework, sleep, and then repeat. I think I need a social life. I guess I can't complain too much. I have a job which i absolutely love, I have the opportunity to actually get a college degree, and the worlds best roommates (except the one who just got arrested but thats a different story...). This semester I am rooming with my cousin Markel (the one who never sleeps), Carlie Jo (the one who feeds me), Danielle (the one with the scary boyfriends), and Kelli (also known as "stripes"). I dunno what I would do without our yozone trips, Pizza Pie Cafe nights, Waffle Cone Wednesdays, or tye-dye nights. Ahh....the joys of being young!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...