Friday, October 22, 2010

College. Sigh.

The way College should be (now if i can only get my parents to see this point of view)...

“You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out on a Tuesday with your friends when you have a paper due Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. The work never ends, but college does..."”

Midterms were last week, and thank goodness they are over. I always seem to stress out way too much when it comes to stuff like that. I worry to much about my grades, my GPA, keeping my scholarship, and most of all getting into Law School. With so much on my plate, I struggle sometime just stopping and smelling the roses and enjoying the wild and unique period of life I am experiencing. I guess this means only one thing, I am going to have to a have a wild weekend to make up for lost time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...