Saturday, October 7, 2017

Keeping Up With Kennadi...

Here is another edition of Keeping up with Kennadi....

-I picked Kennadi up from preschool one day in September. The first thing she asks me as she jumps into the car is, "How many more days until Spring Break? I'm tired of school." It may  be a long school year girlfriend...

-Kennadi completed a book in preschool with information all about herself. One the page titled "What I want to be when I grow up" she drew a picture of her in a hula skirt on the beach. I asked her if she wanted to be a hula girl when she grows up. Her reply, "Nah. I just want to live in Hawaii and have no job." I feel the same way.


-Kennadi loves babies and to pretend she is pregnant. I can often find her sleeping in her bed with a doll stuffed up her nightgown.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...