Friday, September 1, 2017

Summer Activites.

I'm Behind on blogging so I'm going to consolidate a bunch of our Summer Activities into one post. Please forgive me for my procrastination...

Silver Lake.
One Sunday afternoon, we decided to take a drive up Cottonwood Canyon to Silver Lake. When we got there, we noticed a boardwalk that circles the lake so we decided to take a Sunday Stroll. Utah is so beautiful! I let these pictures speak for it...





Eclipse.

The major eclipse crossed our path and we were almost in the zone for totality, 91% totality to be exact. The girls were so excited to play outside all morning and wait for the sun to go black. It was almost eerie as the earth slowly got darker and darker in the middle of the day. I was so happy we got some glasses from Austin's dad so we could fully experience the eclipse. Once the peak hit, and the earth started getting lighter, Kennadi started crying. She pictured outside turning pitch black and that it was my fault that it didn't end up that way. (kids, right?). Even if Kennadi ruined the moment, I'm still glad I got to experience it.






Island Park.
We once again made the annual trek to Island Park. We love Island Park and look forward to it every year. Austin spent some time fishing. The girls spent most of their time running around outside with their cousins. We made a special stop to the Bear and Wolf Discovery Center and went kayaking on the river as well. We always have a good time and are sad to see our fun weekend end.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...