Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Disney On Ice.

When Disney on Ice came back to town, I knew I wanted to take Kennadi. I didn't tell Kenndi about it until we were getting ready to head out the door. She was pretty grumpy during the day because I was "So boring" and she wanted to go do something fun. When Madison came over to come with us, she grew even more grumpy because she thought Austin and I were ditching her to go have fun. Once she found out it was a Kennadi, Mommy and Madison date to Disney on Ice she sure perked up. The show was featuring "Frozen" so Kennadi loved getting dolled up like Anna. She was intrigued throughout the show and loved singing along. I love how obsessed and excited she gets when it comes to Disney Princesses. She sure makes it fun being a mom to girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...