Monday, August 15, 2016

Building Our House.

It is no secret that Austin builds houses for a living. The company Austin is working for opened up a new subdivision in an amazing location and Austin was able to negotiate a deal, so we bit the bullet and started building a house! It was so fun to see our house go up from the ground! I loved searching Pinterest for design ideas and then heading to the design center to make my dreams come to life. I loved walking through the house periodically and getting filled with anticipation for the completion date. And I am pretty confident I asked Austin every day how the house was looking. Now that we are all moved in, we love our house. It is better than I ever imagined. I love having Austin work only a few houses away. I love the neighborhood. I love the fact that I have my own backyard and a two car garage. I love my white, bright kitchen.I don't see us moving from this place anytime soon. We are completely satisfied!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...