Saturday, July 16, 2016

Family Reunion.

Every other year, we have a big family reunion with my mom's side of family. Everyone makes a point to be there and this year was no different. We had every single family member there, except one who was in Mexico serving a mission. We opted to have our reunion close to home, Spanish Fork to be exact, to accommodate everyone's crazy schedules. I'm going to be honest, the whole weekend seemed like a blur to me. I had a very sick and needy baby who received all my attention. Plus we were in the middle of selling our house, so house inspections and appraisals happened to fall during the same time period. So, sorry for the lack of super interesting photos!  The first night we had a low key dinner followed by visiting, Minute to Win it games and a movie. The next day, my cousin Hunter owns a zorb business, so we spent it rolling down the hills and having fights. We then headed to the reservoir where we swam, kayaked, and ate to our hearts content. The final day was spent taking family pictures, and attending church with grandma. Kennadi loved playing with some cousins she doesn't see very often and I loved catching up with my family, even if it was just for a couple of days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...