Friday, September 4, 2015

Preschool.

Kennadi started preschool this Fall! Me and a few other moms in the ward opted to put our kids in a co-op preschool. This just means that we take turns teaching from a set curriculum at our houses. I was really excited to be a part of this because I wanted to Kennadi to go to preschool but I was hesitant to fork out $100+ a month for it. I also wanted Kennadi to benefit from socializing with other kids and having to listen and learn from other teachers. Plus I LOVE the break when i'm not teaching. This co-op preschool was a win-win! 

Kennadi's first day of school went great. Saying she enjoyed it would be an understatement. Kennadi loved it so much that there were many tears when it was time to go home. She refused to leave. And then I got the pleasure of listening to her talk about preschool all day every day until it was time to go again. 
 
Here are some things I want to remember as Kennadi starts her first year of preschool....
-Her favorite color is pink.
-She can count to 14. She can count a bit higher but after 14 it gets a little sketchy!
-She can sing the ABCs.
-Her favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
-When She grows up she wants to be a Princess.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...