Monday, July 20, 2015

Keeping up with Kennadi.

Here is part 2 of Keeping Up With Kennadi aka funny things Kennadi says and/or does.

*One evening Austin called Kennadi a little girl. Kennadi quickly replied with "Not a girl, I am a Princess." She then proceeded to ask Austin for some lotion. Austin handed her the bottle and Kennadi quickly said, "No dad. Rub my feet with the lotion." You think she is spoiled much??

*Madison sent us a picture of her and Sleeping Beauty in Walt Disney World. I showed Kennadi and she had a breakdown. Apparently Sleeping Beauty is Kennadi's favorite and not Madison's. Madison quickly remedied the situation by saying that Sleeping Beauty wanted her to tell Kennadi hi. Kennadi thought she was pretty hot stuff the rest of the day and told everyone that Sleeping Beauty loved her and told her hi. She even went as far as wearing a pink dress so she and Sleeping Beauty could match.


*Kennad's nursery teacher brought Kennadi into Relief Society for me one Sunday. As soon as Kennadi saw me she yelled, "Mom I need to go poop." Might I add the room was dead silent. All the ladies sure got a chuckle out of that one.


*Austin and I were talking about flying to California for our next vacation. Austin made the comment that Aubrey and Trey had their flights booked and were already flying. Kennadi quickly corrected Austin, that Aubrey and Trey weren't flying because they don't have wings. She even did the little wing flapping movement with it.


*Austin was making shelves for the bathroom and Kennadi desperately wanted to help. Austin let her hand him the wood pieces before he nailed them together. Every time Kennadi would give him one she would say, "here you go, your highness" and do a little bow.



*I was showing Kennadi a picture of planet Earth from space. Kennadi goes, "Look, it's Space Mountain." I guess we may be a bit too Disney obsessed at our house!

*I asked Kennadi how nursery was when I picked her up. After a long sigh she said, "Not good. The toys were boring and the boys weren't cute."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...