Thursday, February 26, 2015

Baby Bump | 32 Weeks

This pregnancy is flying by! It is crazy to think we will be growing from a family of 3 to a family of 4 in a few short weeks. I am no where near prepared for this babe since we are moving the end of March. I have no nursery, haven't bought any of the necessities, and all the clothes/baby gear is packed up tight. Lets hope this baby doesn't decide to make an early appearance because I am not ready for that! 


Baby's size: about 3.75 pounds and 17 inches long. With fundal height measurements and an ultrasound, she is continuing to measure big though. I just need her to stay in there until after the move!
Gender: I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and I had the technician double check the gender -- and it's still  a girl! 
Symptoms: Just the normal pregnancy symptoms: achy back, bruised ribs, carpal tunnel, lack of sleep, braxton hick contractions and I am getting the pregnancy waddle down! It's amazing how different this babe already is from Kennadi. Kennadi was really mellow and hardly moved when I was pregnant with her. This baby is violent! She is always punching and kicking me and it hurts! I hope this isn't an indicator of things to come.
Cravings: Swig drinks! I could get a drink every day if my bank account would allow me to. I am also a fan of the the little hostess donuts.
Fun Moments: Kennadi is so excited to be a big sister and it makes me so happy! Her new favorite thing to do is play peek a boo with my belly. She will also come and snuggle with my belly randomly and always tells Austin to "not bug my sister." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...