Friday, January 30, 2015

Riding the Train.

One day I needed to meet Austin up in Salt lake for a meeting. To give Kennadi some excitement, Kennadi and I decided to ride the FrontRunner up to Salt Lake and have Austin pick us up at the train station. Kennadi thought riding the train was the greatest thing ever! She had her nose pressed against the window the whole trip and would point out every little thing. She also thought it was pretty rad she didn't have to be in a seatbelt and could go from my lap to the seat while we were moving. To see Kennadi that excited and not have her yell/cry/chat my ear off nonstop during the ride up there made the train ticket one of the best $5 I have ever spent! 


Video of Kennadi when the train was starting to move for the first time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...