Sunday, September 14, 2014

Markel is Home.

Markel has recently returned from her LDS mission in Houston, Texas. In case you haven't been able to tell from previous posts, me and Markel go way back! She has been my cousin, roommate, and best friend. Having her leave was hard but I am so proud of her! When she left Kennadi was only 6 months. If you can imagine, Kennadi has grown quite a bit. I have been showing Kennadi photos of Markel and we have been practicing Markel's name so she wouldn't forget her. After all, Kennadi's middle name is after Markel. I think it all payed off though, because Kennadi was sooo excited to see Markel walk down the stairs at the airport. She had no stranger anxiety and was anxious to run up and give her a hug. It sure is nice having Markel home!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...