Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was spent at my grandma and grandpa hunt’s house in Spanish Fork with most of my extended family. It is always a bit crazy when we all get together but we have fun. This year we had a ton of food and I mean a ton….like 17 pies for 23 people. I ate way too much, which wasn’t too nice to my figure but at least I enjoyed doing it! Kennadi loved the endless supply of food, especially grandma’s homemade noodles.

One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving is looking through the Black Friday Ads and then going Black Friday Shopping. Markel is usually my partner-in-crime when it comes to Black Friday shopping, but since she is on a mission I had to recruit Austin to step in this year. I think he hated every minute of it, but at least we walked away with the tv we were after. We ended up returning it a couple of days later so our hard work was useless but it’s all about the experience, right? 


Trevor and Owen made these cute Indian headbands for these two. Didn't they do a great job?

Thanks to Toni’s facebook page for the pictures…I always seem to forget to snap pictures at the big events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...