Sunday, October 2, 2011

Big 2-1

I am an official adult now! I had my lovely 21st birthday on September 8th. Austin spoiled me rotten, which I won’t complain about. I have decided that it’s nice to have a husband! For my birthday Austin bought me an Iphone. I am in love! I don’t know how I survived without one. He then took me out to Applebees followed by a trip to Provo Beach Resort where we did the ropes course and watched people attempt to surf. We then ended the day with my favorite, a Dairy Queen Ice Cream.




I also got to celebrate my birthday a few days early with my 2 favorite amigos. We all met in Salt Lake, went to dinner, and partied. I am so unbelievably blessed to have these 2 women in my life. They are absolutely incredible, not to mention beautiful and talented. Carlie and Josi are really the only people I talk to from high school, except my husband of course. We just happen to be lucky enough to have our birthday’s right next to each other. We have been through a lot together. We have jumped out of planes together, screamed our lungs out at concerts together, and stayed up all night together. These two have been supportive, loyal, thoughtful, and reliable. I love these two girls. Sorry Carlie & Josi, I am a little late in saying this but Happy Birthday! Let’s start planning our Vegas trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...