Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Blog!

Well...I caved! I finally decided to get up to the times and get a blog. Miracle aye? A little bit about myself...I am currently attending UVU majoring in Political Science. I LOVE living in Happy Valley, but of course I miss my family and amigas + el hombre up Tremonton way. I have the world's best parents. I have three amazing sisters. I consider them some of my best friends. I also have I am OBSESSED with the Utah Jazz. K2, Matthews, and Miles have got to be the sweetest NBA players and I have to wait 169 more days until I can bask in their presence during the NBA season. I am an over achiever. For the first time in my life I got below a 4.0 GPA on my report card. It was rather depressing. I have an ambition to become President of the United States. I am an adrenaline junkie. I love skydiving and dream about bungee jumping off the Grand Canyon someday. I enjoy spending my friday nights curled up on my couch with a big bowl of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch in hand yet I will never turn down a night out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...