Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas/New Years

Yeah, I am a little late. I know. That is what taking 20 credits, working, interning, and being a housewife does to ya. We spent Christmas at the Richard's house this year. It was fun to be altogether, eat nonstop, and play the Kinect like crazy. One night during the break I got to spend some time with my amigos (Carlie and Josi) on a classic Arctic Circle run. It was nice to finally see these girls again. Finally, New Years was spent at my house. We went to Logan and watched Mission Impossible 4, ate some Pizza Plus Pizza (Oh how I missed it), and partied like rock stars. Here are some pictures to prove it.




And I couldn't leave out the classic Christmas PJ picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...